For adrenaline filled staycation fun in Dallas, there’s always the SpeedZone, which is located on Malibu Drive. The SpeedZone features five different race tracks for varying ages and skill levels. This includes the Lil Thunder race track all the way up to 300 hp dragsters. In addition to the race tracks there’s also a looping roller coaster, mini bowling, miniature golf, an arcade and more. Now before you head on over to the SpeedZone, take a moment to go over the tips which are outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money off your total cost of admission. Plus you will also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the SpeedZone center listed below as well for even more savings.
Tips & Coupons
- Check with local ticket discounter Goldstar and because you can sometimes save as much as 50% off your passes for SpeedZone Dallas.
- Visit the SpeedZone on Tuesdays and get unlimited games and miniature golf at a discounted price.
- If you purchase your tickets online look for the link for promo codes on the checkout page. Click that link and then enter the coupon into the promo code box and click continue. You should then see the discount appear on the next page.
- Check with the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have offered savings of up to 50% off passes to SpeedZone.
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of discounts and coupons including a coupon that is good for 10% off everything at the SpeedZone.
- If you are a AAA member just show your AAA membership card and you will receive $5 off your SpeedZone play card.
- Join the SpeedZone discount club. You will get special offers, coupons, and more. Plus you will get $10 in free plays with a $10 purchase.
- Be sure to follow the SpeedZone on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes even exclusive coupons.
- Book a birthday party on Mondays thru Thursdays and you can get 50% more on entertainment.