Medieval Times Dallas
For a night (or afternoon in some cases) of fun and entertainment, take the whole family out to the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. It’s located right outside of downtown at 2021 North Stemmons Freeway. Be entertained by 11th century knights as they compete in Medieval games while you enjoy a feast fit for royalty! There’s jousting, swordfights, horsemanship, falconry, and more. Now before you take the family out to the Medieval Times Castle, take a moment to read the tips gathered for you below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your tickets. And in addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Medieval Times listed below as well for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- Check out the local ticket discounters like Goldstar. They offer up to 50% off on tickets to many of the events in the Dallas area including discounts for the Medieval Times show.
- Check out the Coupon Guide. You can purchase discounted tickets as well as get coupons and money saving tips for a lot of attractions in the Dallas area and beyond.
- Watch for deals on Free Royalty Upgrades. These are typically offered during slower times.
- When you are purchasing your tickets online look for promotional codes. You will see a promotional code box at the bottom of the first page of checkout. Enter the code here and click continue and your discount will be automatically applied.
- Check with the Dallas/Fort Worth Area Tourism Council (DFWATC). They have several coupons for area activities including a coupon for Medieval Times. At last check they had one for a free child’s admission with paid adult.
- Be sure to sign up for the Medieval Times newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They keep you up to date on upcoming promotions and sometimes even coupons which are exclusive to their newsletter subscribers and Facebook and Twitter followers.