Medieval Times Dallas
For a night (or afternoon in some cases) of fun and entertainment, take the whole family out to the Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament. It’s located right outside of downtown at 2021 North Stemmons Freeway. Be entertained by 11th century knights as they compete in Medieval games while you enjoy a feast fit for royalty! There’s jousting, swordfights, horsemanship, falconry, and more. Now before you take the family out to the Medieval Times Castle, take a moment to read the tips gathered for you below. They should help you to save just a little extra money on your tickets. And in addition to that you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for Medieval Times listed below as well for even more savings!
Tips & Coupons
- Keep an eye on the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon where you can sometimes save as much as 50% off your tickets to Medieval Times.
- You many also want to check out the local ticket discounters like Goldstar where they too offer discounts on tickets to many of the shows in the area.
- Watch for deals on Free Royalty Upgrades. These are typically offered during slower times. You just enter the promotional code to get the royalty upgrade.
- When you are purchasing your tickets online look for promotional codes. You will see a promotional code box at the bottom of the first page of checkout. Enter the code here and click continue and your discount will be automatically applied.
- Check with the Dallas/Fort Worth Area Tourism Council (DFWATC). They have several coupons for area activities including a coupon for Medieval Times. At last check they had one for a free child’s admission with paid adult.
- Be sure to sign up for the Medieval Times newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook and Twitter. They keep you up to date on upcoming promotions and sometimes even coupons which are exclusive to their newsletter subscribers and Facebook and Twitter followers.
There are other castle locations as well in the US and Canada. If you want to visit one of these other locations then be sure to first check out the Medieval Times coupons to make sure that you get the most savings possible on your admission.