Dallas Aquarium Coupons 2013
There are three main aquarium attractions in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. These are the Dallas World Aquarium, Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park, and the Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine. Each offers its own unique experience and are perfect for any staycation plans. The admission to both the Dallas World Aquarium and the Sea Life Aquarium are about the same while the admission to the Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park is much less. There are not a lot of coupons for any of these Dallas aquariums but there are some and there are ways to save a little extra money on the total cost of your admission. Below are a few tips for saving money at each of the Dallas aquariums as well as a listing of the latest known 2013 coupons for each.
Tips & Coupons
- Anyone with access to the Comet Center at UT Dallas can purchase discounted tickets to the Dallas World Aquarium. At last check you save $5 per person though there is a limit of 2 per purchase.
- This has not been verified this year yet, but in years past the Dallas World Aquarium has offered a $1 off discount for anyone arriving via public transportation like the DART. You just have to show your ticket stub.
- If you become a member of the Dallas World Aquarium your will get free admission for a year plus 10% off at the store. A family membership pays for itself in 3 visits.
- The Children’s Aquarium at Fair Park offers a discount of $2 per ticket if you are a member of the Dallas Zoo.
- The Sea Life Aquarium in Grapevine offers a $3 discount if you purchase your tickets online through the Sea Life aquarium website.
- If you have toddlers, bring them to the Sea Life Aquarium on Tuesdays for Toddler Tuesdays. For $14 you get admission for you and your toddlers.