2013 Discounts for the Dallas Arboretum
This year for your Dallas staycation you might want to take a trip to the Dallas Arboretum to experience nature’s colors on display. The 2013 season features some fantastic displays and activities which includes their seasonal outdoor festivals, concerts (which was voted the best concert venue in Dallas), art shows and much more. And during the season there’s the One Mile Fitness Trail, where you can take a walk while taking in the beautifully landscaped scenery. The hours this year are from 9 am to 5 pm every day except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. For days of concerts at the Dallas Arboretum the gets open back up at 6 pm. Concerts start at 7:30 pm during the spring and summer and start at 7 pm during the fall. Now before you visit, there are some discounts and coupons for the Dallas Arboretum available for the 2013 season. The latest known ones are listed below.
Discounts & Coupons
- In the early spring (until April 3rd) you can visit the Dallas Arboretum on Wednesdays and get buy 1 get 1 free admission. It is good for all general admission tickets.
- Seniors can visit the Dallas Arboretum on Thursdays this year and save $1 off their admission. Plus, seniors also get 20% off at the Hoffman Family Gift Store.
- Also, if you purchase your day time parking passes ahead of time through the Dallas Arboretum’s website you can save $5 off the parking pass. Normally parking is $10 so it’s just $5 when purchased online.
- Now with a membership to the Dallas Arboretum you will get free parking. A family membership for 2013 is $125 so it actually pays for itself in less than 3 visits. You also save $10 per ticket for the concerts at the Dallas Arboretum.
- Speaking of concerts, you can save on 2013 concert tickets by purchasing ticket packages. These can end up saving you over $200 per person when the concert ticket packages are purchased ahead of time.